Welcome to the Guernsey Registry website.
This site provides information on the various registers maintained by the Registry as required under Guernsey legislation.
In addition, this site publishes notices in accordance with the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008 and provides guidance notes on the administration of limited companies and limited partnerships, foundations, limited liability partnerships, Guernsey Finance funding submissions, recognised auditor registrations and using the online services portal.
Fraud Warning to Bailiwick Charities
The Guernsey Border Agency has issued a fraud warning to Bailiwick Charities. Further information can be found here.
Information for newly incorporated companies
A guidance note has been put together to help directors become familiar with certain requirements of the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008. The guidance note can be found here.
Alan Bougourd, Registrar, 11 February 2016
- Changes to Registry Fee Schedule - 5 November 2015
- Fraud Warning to Local Charities
- Subsidy Scheme PRS for Music and PPL licenses for Charities and NPOs
- Amendments to the Companies (Audit Exemption) Regulations
- Industry Update -December 2014
- Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works
Recent Site Updates
Amendments to the Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008
The Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 (Amendment) Ordinance, 2015
- Audit Waiver Resolutions
- Director Disqualifications
- Foundation registration
Guidance on Registry processes and procedures
- Industry Update - December 2014
Most recent Registrar notices
- Sanctions and Counter-Terrorism Notices
- LocateGuernsey Website
- Startup Guernsey
- Guernsey's Sanctions Regime
- Guernsey Legal Resources
- Intellectual Property Office
- Guernsey Finance
- Guernsey Financial Services Commission
- Registry Statistics
- Channel Islands Aircraft Registry
- Guernsey Ship Registry
- Births, Marriages and Deaths
- Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman