Welcome to the Guernsey Registry website.
This site provides information on the various registers maintained by the Registry as required under Guernsey legislation.
In addition, this site publishes notices in accordance with the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008 and provides guidance notes on the administration of limited companies and limited partnerships, foundations, Guernsey Finance funding submissions, recognised auditor registrations and using the online services portal.
Charities/ Non Profit Organisations and Manumitted Organisations Consultation - April 2014
The Registrar of Non Profit Organisations has today published two consultation documents in which he is seeking to obtain comments regarding the oversight of Charities, Non Profit and manumitted organisations. Please use this link for further information.
Companies listed for Strike Off - 6 March 2014
Please use this link to view that companies that have been listed for strike off for failure to file an annual validation submission in January 2014.
Limited Liability Partnerships Law - Fee Consultation
Please use this link to view the consultation document released on 28 March 2014 regarding the proposed fees and charges for Limited Liability Partnerships. Please provide responses, preferably by email, by Friday 25 April 2014.
Update regarding Limited Liability Partnership Legislation
Please use the link to access the update and draft legislation here
Alan Bougourd, Registrar, 4 April 2014
- The Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013
- The Companies (Transitional Provisions) (Amendment) Regulations, 2013
- States of Deliberation approve amendments to the Copyright (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance 2005 and the Performers' Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005
- Companies listed for strike off 2013
- Foundations register opens for business
- Image Rights Register opens for business