Welcome to the Guernsey Registry website.
This site provides information on the various registers maintained by the Registry as required under Guernsey legislation.
In addition, this site publishes notices in accordance with the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008 and provides guidance notes on the administration of limited companies and limited partnerships, foundations, Guernsey Finance funding submissions, recognised auditor registrations and using the online services portal.
Companies listed for Strike Off - 6 March 2014
Please use this link to view that companies that have been listed for strike off for failure to file an annual validation submission in January 2014 :
Please find information regarding the requirements for Audit Waiver Resolutions here
Please find information regarding the requirements for AGM Waiver Resolutions here
Update for Non- Regulated presenters
For information on annual validations, AGM and Audit Waivers, resident agent provisions and transitional provisions for non-regulated presenters please read the attached document: Update for non-regulated presenters - Dec 2013 [126kb]
Limited Partnership 2014 Annual Return Forms available
The 2014 annual return form for Limited Partnerships can be found here
Update regarding Limited Liability Partnership Legislation
Please use the link to access the update and draft legislation here
Alan Bougourd, Registrar, 6 March 2014
- The Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013
- The Companies (Transitional Provisions) (Amendment) Regulations, 2013
- States of Deliberation approve amendments to the Copyright (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance 2005 and the Performers' Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005
- Companies listed for strike off 2013
- Foundations register opens for business
- Image Rights Register opens for business