Welcome to the Guernsey Registry website.
This site provides information on the various registers maintained by the Registry as required under Guernsey legislation.
In addition, this site publishes notices in accordance with the Companies (Guernsey) Law 2008 and provides guidance notes on the administration of limited companies and limited partnerships, foundations, Guernsey Finance funding submissions, recognised auditor registrations and using the online services portal.
The Charities and Non-Profit Organisations (Registration) (Guernsey) Law, 2008
With effect from 30 June 2014, the responsibility for the registration and ongoing administration of charities and non-profit organisations (NPOs) was transferred from the Income Tax Department to the Guernsey Registry.
Alan Bougourd became Registrar of NPOs as appointed by the Treasury and Resources Department of the States of Guernsey.
Guernsey Registry now accepts applications for the registration and ongoing administration of charities and NPOs. Information regarding charities can be found on the Registry website here: http://www.guernseyregistry.com/charities
Queries regarding specific tax issues relating to charities and NPOs (such as charitable status for tax purposes, the repayment of tax in respect of charitable donations etc) should still be directed to the Income Tax Department.
Companies Struck off - 16 May 2014
Please use this link to view that companies that have been struck off for failure to file an annual validation submission in January 2014.
Alan Bougourd, Registrar, 9 July 2014
- The Companies (Registrar) (Fees) Regulations, 2014
- Limited Liability Partnership register opens for business
- The Companies (Guernsey) Law, 2008 (Amendment) Ordinance, 2013
- The Companies (Transitional Provisions) (Amendment) Regulations, 2013
- States of Deliberation approve amendments to the Copyright (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance 2005 and the Performers' Rights (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Ordinance, 2005
- Foundations register opens for business