Products & Services
The main functions of the Guernsey Registry are to examine and store information on various registers as required under Guernsey legislation. The Registry is required to make some of this information available for public inspection. Detailed below are the registers that are administered at these offices and those registers that will be administered in the future.
- What is a limited company ?
- How do I register a director ?
- How do I incorporate a company ?
- Obligations of directors/members to the Registry
- How do I make company submissions online ?
- Audit Waiver Resolutions
- Annual Validations
- Sample documents available online
- Fee information
- Ownership Information
Intellectual Property Registers
Limited Liability Partnerships